Thursday, November 17, 2011

Diaper ALERT!

ok, well, as many poopie diapers as i have changed in the last several years between daycares, and "nanny-ing" they don't bother me.... but Phillip on the other hand is a different story... I need to video tape the next time she has a poopie diaper. The last two times he has changed her, he has just about gagged, and he ends up handing it over to me. They don't really smell terrible yet... i mean don't get me wrong they aren't the "no stink" kind anymore, but i have definatly changed worse!! He thinks its going to get all over him...I need to make him a "daddy diaper kit" with gloves, good smelling stuff to rub under his nose, and lots of extra wipes.
     A friend, who has 3 kids of his own, came to visit in the hospital and brought a gift of diapers and wipes and made the comment that he brought a big tub of wipes because "us guys" tend to use alot more than the women do.  He said, " they can take 1 wipe and fold it over and over and be done".  Well, that would be a true statement.  Phillip has a huge stack of wipes it seems when he finishes, i mean don't get me wrong, some messes do require more wipes, I definatly need to video next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment