Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2 month shots :(

   We had our 2 month check up today... We now weight 9lbs 8oz. 22.5 in long, and head circ. of 36 cm.    Dr Haynes said she looks great! My sis in law and I (and of course the two baby girls) went to eat at Southfield Grill after the dr visit and a few short errands while out on Youree Dr. Then we looked at the schedule and there was a shots for tots bus in town today, pretty close to where we were.. so We did have to get shots... :( Instead of getting them at the dr office though we found that "Shots for Tots" bus.  AMAZING!! FREE!! and fairly quick, granted we were the first ones there so we didn't have to wait for a bunch of people in front of us! :) I do like that! Anna Rae (my sweet niece) got her 2nd flu shot today too.. she broke my heart when she cried...
Reese was a trooper through all 3 shots.  she only cried for a second.  I know shots in the future will NOT be that easy! We are armed and ready with some tylenol just in case she starts hurting, or running a fever.  and of course we had to call the dr. on dosing b/c they just changed all of the dosing, and concentration on it all! :P
O, and did I mention, that something(i believe our trash) stunk the whole house up when we got home, so hopefully taking the trash out, airing this place out, and turning on every Sentsy i own will help! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are blogging! It's been something I've really loved doing over the past few years. So rewarding. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete