Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Money saving adventures!

Ok, so i'm no Extreme Couponer...YET! Haha, hopefully I will begin to save more and more money as i continue and continue to learn more and more. I am starting at Wal-mart, and about to learn to save big money and get free stuff at Wal-greens, Rite Aid, and CVS. Who doesn't LOVE saving money.  Ok, so first of all, I have shopped at Walmart the last few times, b/c there have been a variety of things on sale between Brookshires and Krogers and it's easier and closer to shop in one place right now.  Walmart will price match between many different stores so you can get the best deals on products (yes they even match on sale store brand prices, yes sometimes walmart is still cheaper on some stuff).  I the only thing I wish Walmart did is double and triple coupons.  :-p.  O well, you can still save a conciderable amt. 
 This is my coupon organizer! Complete with scissors. It works for me because its quick & easy to keep in my purse.  I would love to have a binder, we'll work up to that. 
This is my trip today. The grapes & trash bags were the most expensive.  The grapes were even on sale, and I could have gotten the trash bags about half price but thats kinda a long story lol.  Everything else shown was $1 & i had coupons for the paper towels & Campbells soup. 




This is my ticket from today.  before tax total was 29.63, and after tax total is $31.57. The price before Price matching and coupons was $45. I'm ok with saving $15.00!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment