Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2 months old

 she was just talking, and smiling like crazy! 



silly face


all ready for church

she loves laying on her play mat and watching the mobile go around and the lights on the top of it! :)

haha silly girl!

dancing while mom is trying to take pictures! 

ok, so we had a nap during our photo session.. and she has a paci ready on both sides haha

these are some super sweet 2 month toes!! :) they are about 3.5 inches from her heal to the top of her big toe.

Well, it's been 2 months.. I can hardly believe it!! What can I say, we have loved every moment! She goes to the doctor tomorrow so more updates after our appt.  She has started sleeping through the night... :) WHOO HOO!! 8 hours!! not that she was a bad sleeper to begin with.. thank goodness!  I have been trying to catch her rolling over, but I havn't yet.. She has done it once, and of course, I missed it! O well, one day soon I'll catch her! :) I am so glad she is such a happy baby, she just talks and coos, and smiles all the time! That makes my heart smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment